The provider is deeply committed to complying with Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided in Article 9 of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Regulation of Development of the LOPD.
• Data of the data controller.
• Purpose of the treatment.
• Obligatory or not to provide them, as well as the consequences in case of not providing them.
The rights of every user and the procedure for exercising them.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who provide or are going to provide their personal data, which will be incorporated into a file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Users who voluntarily provide their personal data, accept expressly and freely and unequivocally that such data are processed by the provider to carry out the following purposes:
• Management of clients, contacts, as well as responding to queries and suggestions.
• Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables commercial communication. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will refer to products and services offered by the provider.
However, we would like to inform you that you may revoke your consent or unsubscribe from all emails sent, in any commercial or advertising communication sent to you, and at any time, by notifying us via e-mail: email@example.com>.
• To process orders, requests or any kind of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the website.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees the users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is to be made, prior express, informed and unequivocal consent would be sought from the owners.
All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If not all data are provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID card, through the following means:
Similarly, the provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data processed, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.